Partner with Bank On Boulder County
Bank On Boulder County invites local community organizations and financial organizations to partner with us. With your help, all Boulder County area residents can gain access to free- or low-cost bank accounts and take steps toward financial freedom. Click below or email info@BankOnBoulderCounty.org to connect with Bank On Boulder County.
Our goal is to bring as many of the estimated 5,000 unbanked and 15,000 underbanked households in Boulder County into the financial mainstream by helping them to open low-cost, starter bank accounts. To accomplish this goal, we turned to financial institutions in the County to demonstrate leadership and to help remove the banking barriers that low-income families face. We continue to partner with ten banks and credit unions across Boulder County, to help people open accounts and enter the financial mainstream.
By working with nonprofits in Boulder County, Financial Partners are able to identify customers and develop new strategies to reach unbanked customers. Staff offering financial training courses have made real connections in the community.
As a Financial Partner, you can:
- Help bank the unbanked by offering the Bank On Boulder County product at your Boulder County
- Apply for National Validation and certification of products and services that meet the new 2017- 2018 National Account Standards. These validated and certified accounts and services will be featured on Tier One of the Bank On Boulder County Products and Services Menu.
- Submit other products and services notable for local attention to info@BankOnBoulderCounty.org for consideration for inclusion on Tier Two of the Bank On Boulder County Products and Services Menu.
- Participate in Bank On Boulder County outreach events.
- Gain exposure to more clients through Boulder County Financial Counseling and community
- Include Bank On Boulder County information in your mailings and newsletters.
- Display posters and other materials in public spaces.
- Place a link on your website to BankOnBoulderCounty.org.
Be a Bank On Champion!
Bank On will only remain vibrant in our community with key ‘Champions” in financial institutions and social service organizations and agencies. As a Champion, you will get to:
- Attend Bank On Boulder County trainingsand receive regular direct updates from the Coalition.
- Attend Coalition events.
- Orient new employees to Bank On and how clients can use it effectively.
- Be the point person for Bank On interactions with clients in your branch.
- Listen for anecdotal success stories and reported concerns related to Bank On Boulder County.
- Track and report successful Bank On accounts over time.
- Meet with other Bank On Champions quarterly to celebrate success and input into process change recommendations.
- Add Bank On Champion participation to your resume.
Be the eyes and ears of Bank On Boulder County! Become a Champion – apply today using the sign-up form below or email info@BankOnBoulderCounty.org!
Be Part of the Coalition!